St. Luke’s in Maple Ridge has invited Dr. Margarett Schlientz, a renowned theologian, clinical psychologist and psychiatric nurse, to give a three evening mission at our parish, March 5 to 7: The Healing Heart of Jesus.
Click on the link below to print a 8.5″ by 11″ PDF Poster for this event.
Dr. Margarett Schlientz:
- Returning to the Archdiocese of Vancouver by popular demand after a very fruitful appearance at the Vancouver Catholic Charismatic Renewal 2016 Conference
- Founder of the Pope Leo XIII Institute for the education of priests in exorcism and deliverance
- Assistant Director of the Institute for Priestly Formation at Creighton University in Nebraska
- Co-author of the RISEN program (Re-Invest Spirituality and Ethics in the Networks of Health Care) which she presents regularly to health care systems across the US.
- Has held teaching and administrative posts at Marquette University in Milwaukee
- Speaks at numerous conferences and parish missions across the USA
- Spiritual director to priests
More on Dr. Schlientz credentials is available here.